Purchasing a vacuum cleaner can seem straightforward until you arrive at the store or go online and discover hundreds of different brands, models, and styles. A sane person may go insane trying to work out the latest technology, the most powerful, lowest-cost computer! We wanted to take the hassle out of vacuum cleaner shopping by finding a machine, along with thousands of others, we believe does a good job.
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable pod for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away the pod and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum is also equipped with Swivel Steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and has a completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens.
Suggested Read: 10 Best carpet sweeper: Reviews and Buying Guide
|Product Name||Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Professional|
|Product Dimensions||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Included Components||Pet Power Brush, Crevice Tool|
|Specific Uses For Product||Pet Hair, Carpet, Hard Surface, Bare Floors|
Key Features of Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds.
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning.
- Hard floor hero attachment not included.
Suggested Read: How to Use a Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
1. Deep-clean carpets, tackle hard floors, take on above-floor messes with a detachable Lift-Away pod. This upright vacuum cleaner delivers powerful cleaning on floors and everywhere else.
2. Tackle embedded dirt and debris on thick carpets, or easily switch to hard floor mode for incredible multi-surface cleaning.
3. Lift Away the detachable pod for lightweight cleaning on stairs.
4. Equipped with Advanced Swivel Steering, this Navigator provides excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles.
5. A bagless XL dust cup gives you extended cleaning to take on the whole home with less interruption.
How to use Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner will often stir dust and debris around your carpet and home instead of depositing them in its pocket. Allergies can worsen or even grow as a result of this! It also makes the air that everybody in the house breathes toxic! That is no longer the case thanks to the Shark vacuum cleaner.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology is built into the vacuum to keep all of those nasty particles trapped within the vacuum and out of your home. This function offers a 99.9% reduction in allergens in your home, according to a study. This function is beneficial to allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as ordinary people.
Suggested Read: How Does A Vacuum Cleaner Work
Customer Questions on this Product
1. What is the difference between the “standard brush roll” and the “gentle brush roll” on this model? I have tile, carpet, & wood floors?
I have the standard brush. I might have gone with the premium brush if I had hardwood floors. The standard brush model has a three-way power switch which I believe the premium also has (Off, Suction Only, Suction with Brush). The Suction Only works really well on tile. The Dust-Away attachment is nice but I only have tile and not much of it so I frequently vacuum, suction only, and mop as needed.
2. Can the brush roll be turned off?
Yes, there is just a single toggle type switch (easily accessible) that switches from OFF to vacuum/suction only or to activating the brush for carpet cleaning. I continue to like this product very much.
3. Does pet hair get tangled in the pet hair attachment and it stops spinning?
Nope! Long human hair may get wrapped around a rotating brush, but it doesn’t stop the spinning at all–this thing is strong. A piece of ribbon got sucked up today, it didn’t affect the functioning and it was easy to remove without scissors. The pet hair attachment is EXCELLENT. I have 2 cats, one is all black, and a white couch. This thing works miracles that various hand-held “pet-hair erasers” didn’t even come CLOSE to. If you have pets and you use this vac, you WILL have better air quality.
4. Is this a bagless unit?
This is not only bagless it is sealed so well you get no smell or dust leaks. I have a dog and cats and my $ 500.00 Dyson always leaked animal smells.
5. what is the difference between Premium Roll Brush and Standard Roll Brush?
The premium was designed to work as a pet hair picker-upper. It is a wider brush. I have the premium on my shark and I love it! Have a Border Collie and this Shark is the best system I’ve ever have, including a central vac system. Hope this helps your choice!