How to Clean White Vans in 5 Steps
White vans are amazing in creating a classy look and making any casual get-up excellently stylish. And so, white vans are a must have footwear to style-conscious peoples. Though it adds a new trend in style, it gets dirty quick. Cleaning dirty white vans that has stains is quite laborious. Most people fail to clean them accurately and buy a new because a dirty stuff looks nastier if it is white.
Then, what to do to keep the white vans perfectly white? The answer is, clean with the appropriate process and forget all the old cleaning ways. Follow the cleaning tricks we have suggested below to know how to clean white vans accurately. Check out the super effective cleaning processes below.
Ways of Cleaning Your White Vans
Have a look at the ways that will be described here. All of them are pretty easy and needed ingredients are common and affordable as well. Check out what the processes are.
- Detergent or Liquid Dishwasher Process
- Baking Soda Process
- Bleaching Powder Process
- Washing Machine Process
- Stain Remover Process
- Alcohol Method
- Paint Thinner Method
- Nail Paint Remover Method
- Lemon Juice Method
So, these are the 5 process you will get to know from this article. All of them work excellently. You can choose any of them to make your cleaning procedure.
You need some tools during the cleaning process. Get all of them before you start the process. Here are the needed cleaning tools below.
- Mini Bowl: You need 2 separate bowls. One for the cleaning ingredients and the other is for warm/cold water.
- Spoon: You need to stir the ingredients with a spoon to mix them together.
- Scrubber: This is the must-have tool. It helps to scrub the dirty areas and remove the dirt marks and stains by a scrubbing.
- Toothbrush: Collect a used toothbrush. It will help you to clean the border areas and areas where the scrubber can’t reach.
- Cotton Cloth: You need a cotton cloth to wipe the shoe’s upper area with cleaning liquids.
That’s all you need. Now, let’s go to the cleaning processes.
Detergent or Liquid Dishwasher Process
This is a very well know process most of us usually apply. But most of us do not follow the actual way. Here is the correct process for you.
- Step 1: First of all, take out all the dry dust from your white vans using a toothbrush. After that, bring a mini bowl and put 3-5 tbsp of detergent powder or 2 tbsp of liquid dishwasher. You can use any brand you like. Add warm water and mix.
- Step 2: Now, put some water on your shoe to make it wet. Apply the mixture into it. Take the scrubber and soak it in water. Rub the dirty area of your white vans with the scrubber applying mixture you made. Continue for some time. Put some pressure to clean well.
- Step 3: After that, take the toothbrush and rub the border, narrow area and where you can’t use the scrubber. Clean the lasing area and every single corners very well. Wash it with water when done and dry well. You are done.
Baking Soda Process
Baking soda is a well-known solution for cleaning any kind of dirt. But using baking soda for cleaning white vans is unknown to many. So, to let you know the process here it is below. Check it out and follow the instructions ccurately.
- Step 1: Take your white vans and wet them with water. Brush the white area and remove all the loose dirt. Now, take a bowl and add 3-4 tbsp baking soda and add some water and make it a baking soda paste.
- Step 2: Now, apply the paste on your shoe and rub the white inner and upper dirty area. Rub very well with and scrubber and then with a toothbrush and keep it like that for 5-7 minutes. Waste it off and dry it properly.
Bleaching Powder Process
To apply the bleaching process what you have to do is given below. Just read it accurately and do exactly what is said.
- Step 1: Add 3-5 tsp of bleaching powder and add some water to make a paste. Don’t make it too tight keep it loose. Now, mix the water and powder by a gentle stir with a spoon.
- Step 2: Now, remove all the loose dusts from your white vans and apply some water on it. After that, apply the paste you made and scrub very well with the scrubber and then use the toothbrush to clean the tiny areas.
- Step 3: keep the paste for 5 minutes and wash it off before it gets dry. Keep your shoes under the sun or heat to dry well.
Washing Machine Process
Many people ask this question, can I wash my white vans in the washing machine? Yes, you can. And the accurate answer to your question is the cleaning process. Here it is.
- Step 1: First, brush your white vans to remove the dry dust. Now, put them in a bag so that they do not create any problem when you turn on the washing machine and the rotating system starts.
- Step 2: Next, add detergent powder you use for the regular wash. Add the amount you add in your regular cleaning process. Now, turn on the washing machine and do what you do when you wash any ordinary cloth in your washing machine.
Stain Remover Process
Here are the processes below to remove stains. Before applying these processes wash your white vans in any of the processes up and then apply the methods below on the stains.
- Alcohol Method: Apply a small amount of raw alcohol on the stain and rub with a toothbrush. Wash it off and stains will be gone.
- Paint Thinner Method: Add paint thinner in a cotton cloth and rub the stain. The mark will be removed.
- Nail Paint Remover Method: Add nail polish remover on the stains and rub well. Stains will be gone.
Apply any of the cleaning processes to remove any kind of dirt and stains, all of them works great to make your white vans look new. Just go through the instructions and follow them exactly your white vans cleaning mission is successfully done. Thanks for being with us until the end.