Stove, the common and a must-have kitchen gadget we use every day. Most of us prefer the back ones for the kitchen because black maintains classiness and also gets less dirty than a light-colored one. However, it doesn’t matter what color your stove is you must clean them at least once a week to store them well.
Whenever it’s about cleaning the stovetop, laziness comes just like that and so they often get too dirty. But if you leave them in such a condition for a long time, the dirt and food debris will get stuck, and remove them is a quite laborious job. But there are some ways to get it done easily with less time and effort as well. Excited to know the ways? Yes, we are here to open up the super-secret cleaning tips to let you know how to clean a black stove top easily.
Here you go.
Tip 1: The Baking Soda Process
Baking soda is a very well-known name for cleaning dirty stuff. Here in this process, we are going to tell you how baking soda cleans stovetops like an expert. Apply it at least 2 days a month to keep your black stove look like new. It’s a very easy process and for that, you are suggested to apply it regularly if possible. Check out the ingredients you need in this process.
- Baking Soda
- Liquid Dishwasher
- Warm Water
- Paper Tissue
- Microfiber Cloth
So, that’s all you need. Now take a look at the process below. Follow the instructions exactly to get the best result.
- Step 1: Remove the burners and stove lids out before starting the process. The burners and lids are also going to be washed but not with the stovetop. You have to clean them separately.
- Step 2: Pour the sink with warm water and put the burners and lids into it. Leave it there to remove the dirt. You can add 2-3 drops of liquid dishwasher into it.
- Step 3: Now, come to the stove and put some warm water in the top area and wait for 2 minutes. Avoid heat and electric areas. Now, take the dry sponge and give the top a gentle wipe to remove all the loose debris.
- Step 4: After that, apply some liquid dishwasher on the scrubber and scrub every single area on the stove. Scrub until the stains and dirt are clear.
- Step 5: When done, wipe the soapy area with paper tissue real good and give it a dry mop with the microfiber cloth.
- Step 6: Now, sprinkle baking soda on your stove and add some warm water to it. Take the wet scrubber and scrub harder. Put some pressure on a better result. Wash it out with a wet microfiber cloth and then with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Step 7: Wash the burners and lids as well and put them back into their places when they are dry. You are done.
Tip 2: The Windex Process
If you are too tired with all the ways you know and still can’t remove the stains and irritating food marks, this remedy is just for you. The good thing is each and every ingredient is very common and affordable as well. Here are the ingredients below.
- Liquide Dishwasher
- Warm Water
- Paper Tissue
- Cotton Cloth
These are the needed ingredients now let’s go through the cleaning process below step by step. Here they are.
- Step 1: Remove the burners and lids and put them in the sink poured into warm water and leave them there for some moments.
- Step 2: Now, mop the stovetop with a spongy. Keep the sponge dry. It will remove all the easy removable stuff.
- Step 3: Next, Apply the liquid dishwasher on the stove and scrub the top area very well. When done wipe the area with a paper tissue putting some pressure to make sure the food markers and stains are almost gone.
- Step 4: Now, spray some Windex over the stove and wait for 1 minute. After a minute scrub the sprayed area again with a spongy. You will notice the glossiness slowly.
- Step 5: Wipe the stove with a cotton cloth and wipe it to make it dry as much as possible. Because, if you leave it watery there will be a watermark on it. name
- Step 6: Rub the burner and lids with the sponge to clean them well. Get them dry and put them back in their places.
Tip 3: The Vinegar Process
With the name, you might have already known what the main ingredient here is. Yes, it’s the vinegar. Vinegar has popularity on cleaning stuff excellently. This process also does the same thing. To start the process here what you need is given below.
- White Vinegar
- Warm Water
- Microfiber Cloth
Collect these ingredients and go for the cleaning process. Here is the cleaning process for you below.
- Step 1: Remove the burners and lids out of the stove and give a gentle wipe with a wet sponge to clean the removable debris and marks.
- Step 2: Now, put some warm water on your stove and wait for 1 minute. Warm water helps greatly to soften the study dirt marks.
- Step 3: Now, add some white vinegar on your stovetop and again wait for 2-3 minutes. After that, start the scrubbing process. Take your scrubber and scrub as well as you can.
- Step 4: Though vinegar works like magic to remove any kind of sturdy stains and dirt, your scrubbing style also plays a vital role to ensure a better clean.
- Step 5: Now, wipe the scrubbed area with spongy and remove all the baking soda. Add some water and wash it off. Mop the area with the microfiber cloth and let it dry.
When cleaning your stove you need to be careful about some of the cautions given below for your safety.
- Always turn your device off while working with water.
- Never apply water in the electric areas
- Avoid cleaning the knobs and switch area with water
- The heat making area should never get water
- Never apply all the ingredients of various remedies together it can fade the color out
The 3 cleaning processes suggested up works very effectively making your stove look like a new one. If you follow any of them or all of them regularly, you don’t need any other extra take care for your stove. So, go with the tips and keep your kitchen gadget clean. Hope the article was helpful to let you know how to clean a black stove top. Thanks for being with us.